What is Submissions / Bookmark?
The act of saving a website address for future reference is known as submissions. This can be done either on an internet browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or through a dedicated submissions site such as Pinterest, Instagram, Reddit, Medium, etc.
It means submitting a website on platforms in order to increase the number of visitors on that website. It is a great way for users to manage, organize, search and store many useful web pages and blogs that they come across, and that they would like to share with others or maybe revisit. These websites find content based on the user’s interest and their feed is accordingly personalized, and this allows users with similar interests to connect, and view websites that they like and share articles that they find useful.
How to do Submission or Bookmarking?
- Pick the URL from your website you want to promote on search engines.
- The URL must have a target keyword.
- Open any Submission website you wish to bookmark.
- Login or register on the website if option.
- Click on submit a link or submit a post.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Submit.
- Copy the generated URL for your record or save and also try to submit on diffrent site
Importance of submissions or bookmarking
- Bookmarking sites make it easy to see what’s popular and trending in a particular industry.
- It will help you to increases the number of visitors to a particular website.
- It can also helps to increase the profit if a website or blog is meant for income by increasing the number of visitors on the website.
- It increases the popularity of the Service, product, blog or the website.